Do you know how to lead your customers or clients through an amazing journey, where they feel cared for and loved?
There are certain channels you need to lead customers through, so that they appreciate you and what you do & make a decision to buy your product or service.
In this podcast episode, I’m talking to Natalie Vijlbrief about the channels you need to lead your customers or clients through & what they are.
You might have thought about starting your own business…. But you’re now at a point where you’re not 100% sure what you need to do.
You might also have some great skill-sets and you know you can use them, but how.
If this sounds like you, then you definitely don’t want to miss this podcast episode.
Today I’m talking to Kristi Monte.
Kristi’s a Virtual Assistant helping service-based business owners create an unforgettable experience for their clients and then streamlining the process in a client management system called Dubsado.
She’s also a part-time copy writer for Jasmin Star and has her own unique brand called: Coffee With Kristi.
In this episode we’re going to talk about:
1. One, how to start a virtual assistant business, by only using your existing skills.
2. Then, how to price your services & packages – this is a goldmine topic.
3. And then lastly, how to get those crucial clients so you can get paid for your services.
How often do you try and write your own copy?
Whether it’s in your emails, sales pages, website or blog.
You’ll actually be surprised to know that your copy is one of the important aspects for your business, to help build a relationship with your audience.
And the best part, copy is a skill that you can learn. Nobody’s born with it…. You can easily learn this yourself.
And that’s why I’ve got Dawn Apuan here with us today.
1. Firstly, we’re going to talk about your headlines and why they’re so important. Also listen out for the amazing tool Dawn uses, to help generate fantastic headlines
2. Then we’re also going to dive into curiosity & the little secret to engage with your audience better
3. Lastly, we’re going to talk about a topic that I love…. And that’s how to takes leaps forward in your business & grow faster, by just making one decision today.
I’m so honoured to introduce you to Kay Fabella.
She’s a fantastic Story Teller and have even self-published her book called Rewrite Your Story.
In today’s episode we’re going to talk about the 3 Steps to show up & be visible:
1. Why you need to be willing, to be the first to show up & share your story
2. To show why you care, why you and why now
3. The importance of calling people Up and out
So, how do you start a podcast? Today I’m talking to Jenny Suneson.
Jenny’s a Podcast Launch Strategist and owner of the Savvy Podcast Agency.
She mainly works with female entrepreneurs to help them launch & grow their podcast, so that they can get into the ears of their ideal clients.
Today we’re going to talk about:
1. Your Marketing Strategy as a New Podcaster
2. How to easily get started with Podcasting
3. And lastly, some amazing tips which Jenny’s sharing and also, what tools you can use – for free.
On today’s podcast episode I’m talking to Gaelle Berruel.
Gaelle’s a Mindset Mentor, Fear Expert & Motivational Speaker.
Today we’re going to talk about:
1. One of the biggest fears holding you back, which is the fear of failure
2. Why woman constantly feel overwhelmed and how to fix this.
3. How to change your mindset about visibility for yourself & your business
Today I’m talking to Megan Sumrell. Megan’s a Time Management & Productivity Coach, helping female entrepreneurs learn how to control their calendar, so they can 10X their productivity.
Here’s what we’re going to discuss today:
1. How to apply “time blocking” in your life & business calendar
2. Creating a productive Weekly Planning Routine, so that you can get more time freedom.
3. The importance of doing a Weekly Close Routine
4. And one of my favourites, but how to communicate effectively with your family & team, so that everyone is clear on the main goal
Wondering how to generate more leads? Well, the simple truth is that you need to create a strong online presence. But how do you do this? In this podcast Episode I’m talking to Ashley Mason, owner of a marketing firm called Dash of Social. We’ve got some great tips for you on how to build an online presence that generate leads.
Do you want to know how to get more customers online? In this podcast episode I’m going to share the 3 Stages to Online Customer Growth. You’ll also get to download the Online Customer Growth Blueprint for Free.
Want to grow an authentic and heart driven business? Then join me on this podcast interview where we’re talking to Cassandra Shuck about growing your business as a female entrepreneur.
Have you ever wondered what your strengths are as a business owner? In this episode we talk about how you can find out what your strengths are and how to use it in your business, to grow.
Have you been trying to build your brand and following on Instagram? In this episode we talk to Erica Johnson on why and how you should use Instagram TV (IGTV)