Maybe you’ve been wondering whether you should work with a business coach or a life coach. Or what about a mindset coach?
We’re so fortunate to be surrounded by amazing people who can help us in life and in business, but choosing the right coach is the hard part.
So, what if you meet a Business Coach who incorporates the same energy work that Life Coaches and Mindset Coaches use?
We all know that with anything in life, we need to start the work within ourselves. The question is, where do you start?
I would love to introduce you to Julia Ngapo.
Julia’s a Business Coach working mainly with women in business. She integrates Reiki, Seichem and Shamanic Healing with all the other practical tools you might expect from a business coach.
She helps you create clarity around your vision, actionable steps towards your goals, breakdown blocks and banish that pesky imposter syndrome.
And today, we’re going to discuss how she integrates this energy work into her practice and how this can help you as a business owner.
Today you’re going to learn:
1. How a business coach can incorporate energy work in their practice
2. Why your mindset and self-belief are crucial for any success
3. The energy around clarity & releasing of trauma
Do you sit every day in front of your laptop, trying to figure out what you need to do today?
Do you sometimes feel like you’ve done so much in a day, but nothing was really productive?
And then when you go to sleep, you’re worried and anxious about more stuff you’ve got to do in your business but not sure when or when to start?
Let’s face it, being a business owner is tough. But it’s only as tough and difficult as YOU make it out to be.
You see, it can all be running and working smoothly by just starting to get a schedule together for yourself.
So why do you need to create a working schedule for yourself?
This is exactly what we’re going to discuss and I’ve got Cailen Ascher here with us to talk it through.
Cailen is a Business & Mindset Coach for women with online service-based businesses.
Today you’re going to learn:
1. How to create a schedule that honours your time & energy
2. When you’re at your best to be productive
3. Reviewing your mindset and clearing the blocks holding you back daily
4. Tips to create you worthy and stress-free working schedule
Show Notes: https://henriettedanel.com/why-you-need-to-create-a-working-schedule-for-your-business
Are You Planning Your Finances Accordingly In Business So, be honest for a moment and tell me: are you planning your finances accordingly in business? How often do you shy away from the conversation relating to your finances, whether it’s personal or business? And do you feel it’s easy to […]
Harness Your Productivity Super Power Now, how productive do you feel you’re going to be in this new year? Did you create a to-do list for yourself, maybe even longer than your arm? And did you look at everything you wanted to do and felt a bit overwhelmed at this […]
How To Lead Yourself & Others Whether you’re an entrepreneur or a manager or any other type of leader, you need to know how to lead yourself & others, right? In today’s world we’re all working towards our own desires and dreams, but what we don’t always realize is that […]
Are you struggling to work on your business, from home? Then this episode is right for you. We’re talking to Sagan Morrow about how to manage your time more effectively.
On today’s podcast episode I’m talking to Gaelle Berruel.
Gaelle’s a Mindset Mentor, Fear Expert & Motivational Speaker.
Today we’re going to talk about:
1. One of the biggest fears holding you back, which is the fear of failure
2. Why woman constantly feel overwhelmed and how to fix this.
3. How to change your mindset about visibility for yourself & your business
Today I’m talking to Megan Sumrell. Megan’s a Time Management & Productivity Coach, helping female entrepreneurs learn how to control their calendar, so they can 10X their productivity.
Here’s what we’re going to discuss today:
1. How to apply “time blocking” in your life & business calendar
2. Creating a productive Weekly Planning Routine, so that you can get more time freedom.
3. The importance of doing a Weekly Close Routine
4. And one of my favourites, but how to communicate effectively with your family & team, so that everyone is clear on the main goal
Want to grow an authentic and heart driven business? Then join me on this podcast interview where we’re talking to Cassandra Shuck about growing your business as a female entrepreneur.