Are You Planning Your Finances Accordingly In Business So, be honest for a moment and tell me: are you planning your finances accordingly in business? How often do you shy away from the conversation relating to your finances, whether it’s personal or business? And do you feel it’s easy to […]
Harness Your Productivity Super Power Now, how productive do you feel you’re going to be in this new year? Did you create a to-do list for yourself, maybe even longer than your arm? And did you look at everything you wanted to do and felt a bit overwhelmed at this […]
How To Lead Yourself & Others Whether you’re an entrepreneur or a manager or any other type of leader, you need to know how to lead yourself & others, right? In today’s world we’re all working towards our own desires and dreams, but what we don’t always realize is that […]
Are you struggling to work on your business, from home? Then this episode is right for you. We’re talking to Sagan Morrow about how to manage your time more effectively.
On today’s podcast episode I’m talking to Gaelle Berruel.
Gaelle’s a Mindset Mentor, Fear Expert & Motivational Speaker.
Today we’re going to talk about:
1. One of the biggest fears holding you back, which is the fear of failure
2. Why woman constantly feel overwhelmed and how to fix this.
3. How to change your mindset about visibility for yourself & your business
Today I’m talking to Megan Sumrell. Megan’s a Time Management & Productivity Coach, helping female entrepreneurs learn how to control their calendar, so they can 10X their productivity.
Here’s what we’re going to discuss today:
1. How to apply “time blocking” in your life & business calendar
2. Creating a productive Weekly Planning Routine, so that you can get more time freedom.
3. The importance of doing a Weekly Close Routine
4. And one of my favourites, but how to communicate effectively with your family & team, so that everyone is clear on the main goal
Want to grow an authentic and heart driven business? Then join me on this podcast interview where we’re talking to Cassandra Shuck about growing your business as a female entrepreneur.