Do you want to grow your personal visibility or branding quickly?
Or do you want to get new leads, without paying for any advertising?
If that’s a yes, then you need to do a virtual summit.
In today’s podcast episode I’m talking to Nicole Ware and why you need a virtual summit.
You might have thought about starting your own business…. But you’re now at a point where you’re not 100% sure what you need to do.
You might also have some great skill-sets and you know you can use them, but how.
If this sounds like you, then you definitely don’t want to miss this podcast episode.
Today I’m talking to Kristi Monte.
Kristi’s a Virtual Assistant helping service-based business owners create an unforgettable experience for their clients and then streamlining the process in a client management system called Dubsado.
She’s also a part-time copy writer for Jasmin Star and has her own unique brand called: Coffee With Kristi.
In this episode we’re going to talk about:
1. One, how to start a virtual assistant business, by only using your existing skills.
2. Then, how to price your services & packages – this is a goldmine topic.
3. And then lastly, how to get those crucial clients so you can get paid for your services.
How often do you try and write your own copy?
Whether it’s in your emails, sales pages, website or blog.
You’ll actually be surprised to know that your copy is one of the important aspects for your business, to help build a relationship with your audience.
And the best part, copy is a skill that you can learn. Nobody’s born with it…. You can easily learn this yourself.
And that’s why I’ve got Dawn Apuan here with us today.
1. Firstly, we’re going to talk about your headlines and why they’re so important. Also listen out for the amazing tool Dawn uses, to help generate fantastic headlines
2. Then we’re also going to dive into curiosity & the little secret to engage with your audience better
3. Lastly, we’re going to talk about a topic that I love…. And that’s how to takes leaps forward in your business & grow faster, by just making one decision today.
I’m so honoured to introduce you to Kay Fabella.
She’s a fantastic Story Teller and have even self-published her book called Rewrite Your Story.
In today’s episode we’re going to talk about the 3 Steps to show up & be visible:
1. Why you need to be willing, to be the first to show up & share your story
2. To show why you care, why you and why now
3. The importance of calling people Up and out
So, how do you start a podcast? Today I’m talking to Jenny Suneson.
Jenny’s a Podcast Launch Strategist and owner of the Savvy Podcast Agency.
She mainly works with female entrepreneurs to help them launch & grow their podcast, so that they can get into the ears of their ideal clients.
Today we’re going to talk about:
1. Your Marketing Strategy as a New Podcaster
2. How to easily get started with Podcasting
3. And lastly, some amazing tips which Jenny’s sharing and also, what tools you can use – for free.
Before you run to the hills and scream: “I’m not a marketer…!” Then think again. What is Marketing about and why should you learn this skill?
Are you a bit worried about marketing? Not a true fan of selling? What if I tell you that online marketing changed and you don’t have to fear marketing anymore?