Episode 159: What You Need To Know About Selling
What You Need To Know About Selling
Ok, so it’s time to get serious and talk about how you feel when it comes to selling your products or services.
And If I were to ask you to make a list of all those feelings, what would you write down?
You might either feel that it’s not for you, it’s not something you like doing or maybe, you even love it. This is one of your skills that you’re really good at.
Either way, today we’re going to talk about what you need to know about selling.
And with this, I’ve invited Enfys Maloney to the podcast.
Enfys is a Sales Trainer and Business Strategist. She helps service-based women in business galvanize their earnings and bring consistent, reliable revenue into their businesses.
Trust me you’re in for a treat because Enfys is going to share some amazing tips to help you sell easily and authentically.
You’re going to learn:
- Why selling is so hard for us as business owners?
- The no. 1 skill you can easily learn
- The right energy behind selling your products/services
- 5 Tips to sell easily & authentically
You might also like Episode 95 – How To Sell Through Conversations
Subscribe & Review in iTunes & Spotify
I would love for you to subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, to get more of my tips and help! This way you don’t miss an episode.
Now, if you feel that my podcast episodes are of value to you, I would appreciate it if you can also leave me a Review on iTunes.
This way I am able to help others, by reaching more people.
And you never know, I might just read your review out on one of my podcasts
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
– Enfys Facebook Group: Business Lounge
– Connect with Enfys via her Website and LinkedIn
– Download My Free Coaching App To Get Access To More Resources & Workshops – Apple or Android