Episode 6: How You Can Start An Online Business While Working Full Time.
How you can start an online business while working full time.
Let’s be honest and tell me if I’m wrong here, but we’ve all had those off days at work, where you are upset, disgruntled or just plain fed-up….
And you are just going to walk into that office and say “I quit!”
You’ve decided, that’s what you’re going to say or at least, that’s what you think you’ll say…. right?
Going through your days, wondering what that would feel like, knowing you can finally take your freedom into your own hands.
Just thinking about starting your own online business and work from home.
Knowing that from that day, you’re going to be your own boss.
Yup, perfect, excellent – Now what….?
OK, so I want you to pause for a few minutes first and think about it…
You need to consider the reality first:
- Are you financially stable to walk out of your 9 to 5 job, to support your family and pay your mortgage or bills?
- Do you already have a business running, so you can walk into it, straight from your full time job?
- Do you already have consistent customers, knocking on your door for your service or products?
No? Well then, time to do a bit more planning.
How can you start an online business while working full time?
So let’s talk about a couple of Factors that you need to think about, before diving head first into this new venture, that you’ve been dreaming about.
Listen to this podcast Episode and learn:
- Setup your Goals (Download Your Free Goal Planner Below)
- Using your Time wisely.
- Start Building Your Email List, even before you’ve got a product to sell.
- Understand what your audience wants.
- Being Patient.
Download Your FREE Goal Planner
This Goal Planner will help you setup goals with more clarity, but also help you setup goals that are achievable.
Subscribe & Review in iTunes & Spotify
I would love for you to subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, to get more of my tips and help! This way you don’t miss an episode. Click Here To Subscribe!
Now, if you feel that my podcast episodes are of value to you, I would appreciate it if you could also leave me a Review on iTunes.
This way I am able to help others, by reaching more people. And you never know, I might just read your review out on one of my podcasts 🙂
Resources Mentioned In This Episode: